Pick from your Hotel at 09H00 in the morning.
Our tour begins with a visit to the station of Oukaimden, A 3200 m above sea level, is the Oukaimden ski the highest in Africa, its proximity to Marrakech allows it to be visited by a large number of tourists, especially lovers of mountain sports. Oukaimden is an important step in the excursions in the region of Marrakech.
we come down to continue our tour to Ourika valley and the valley of sti fadma.
The Ourika Valley lies between the foothills of the Atlas. Despite its proximity to Marrakech, this beautiful green valley is definitely one of the best preserved valleys in Morocco.
Situated at 1500m altitude, it is during the long hot season of Marrakech, a tempting stop for many families in search of a little freshness. The air here is for but also much cooler than the plains of Houz (10 months to 15 °). In pursuing its way, we will reach the 68 km to the village of Setti Fatma.
In the village of sti Fadma, you have the opportunity to make easy trekking to the mountain to admire the waterfalls of this stunning and beautiful place.
Also you will have an optional walk to see the nice waterfalls in village sti Fadma
You can have lunch at your leisure at one of the local restaurant serving delicious food next to the stream, as you admire views of the rivers
Back to Marrakech around 16H30.
– Discover the most beautiful waterfalls of sti fadma village
– Enjoy a taste of delicious Berber tagine in front of the rivers
– Amazing nice berber village
– A walk to discover the charm of this wonderful place
* Duration: One day
* Available: every day
* Time of pick up departure: 9:00 local time your hotel
* Return Time: 16:30 p.m. local time
* Pick up and drop off From Your Hotel
What is included?
• Transport with professional driver
• Vehicle conditioning and very comfortable.
• Transportation Insurance
• Service quality
what is not included?
• Personal expenses